This is the flour mix that I use for my baking and recipes that ask for flour!
All Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
Serves: 18 Cups
- 24 oz of Brown Rice Flour
- 24 oz of White Rice Flour
- 24 oz of Sweet Rice Flour
- 20 oz of Tapicoa Flour or Tapicoa Starch
- 2½ TBSP of Guar Gum or Xanthan Gum
- Pour all of the ingredients into an extra large bowl and mix until well incorporated. The mixing is important to make sure that all the flour, gum, and starch has been dispersed equally.
- Store flour in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It keeps the flour fresh and to last longer.
The Brecheisen Batch