This discovery was a treat for myself as pizza is extremely difficult to find that I can eat with my allergies, and due to my allergies, it’s very tenuous to make. I’ve yet to create a pizza recipe that I am content with. So, this little trick of pizza in a cup helps my craving for when I have serious hankering for one – and I’m tired of repeatedly watching others eat pizza!
Now, I like my pizza sauce slightly sweet – and a lot of it. For me, it helps compensate for not having cheese. You may need to make slight adjustments to the recipe for your preference; it is easy to do!
I hope this helps you with any pizza cravings that you might have just like it has me!
Bonus – they are free of the top eight allergies!
PIZZA IN A CUP
Total Time: 2 to 5 minutes
Free of The Top Eight Allergens
- 4 tbsp of Pantry Flour (or any flour)
- 1/8 tsp of baking power
- 1/16 tsp of baking soda
- 1/8 tsp of sea salt
- 3 tbsp of unsweetened original almondmilk (or any milk)
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 3 tbsp of jarred pizza sauce
- 2 tsp of white sugar
- 5 to 6 slices of pepperoni (or less/more depending on how much you like pepperoni!)
- 1/2 tsp of oregano
- 1/2 tsp of basil
- Optional: Before the pepperoni layer, if you want to add cheese, underneath the pepperoni layer is where you’d add some.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into your mug of choice. Stir in the milk and oil till well-blended.
- In a small bowl, mix the pizza sauce with the sugar. Spread the sauce on top of the flour mixture.
- If you are using cheese, add it now.
- Top the sauce with Pepperoni and sprinkle with the herbs.
- Microwave for 60 to 90 seconds.