Simple is sweet! When you have to basically make every meal, and snack, everyday of the year, simple and easy recipes are one that you cherish. This little treat of a drink disappears quickly – especially as it uses commonly found items in the house.
So, without much adieu, here is the simply sweet fizz of peaches!
Serves: 2 to 3
Total Time: 5 minutes
Free of the Top Eight Allergens
- 2 Fresh Peaches (peeled and sliced) or 1 can of Peaches (in light syrup only)
- 1 cup of fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 1 cup of ice cubes.
- If using fresh peaches, peel them and slice them.
- Next, combine all of the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend for 20 to 30 seconds.
All the Best,