Starting the day with a healthy breakfast is vitally important in my life; a missed or unbalanced breakfast can equal disaster for me! Still, my simple breakfast I usually have a day can get quite repetitive and boring. It is good to mix things up to keep on track!
So, I present to you – Chicken Breakfast Sausage! The recipe is anti-candida and allergy friendly!
CHICKEN BREAKFAST PATTIE
TIME: 45 to 1 hr
- 1 pound of ground chicken.
- 2 tsp of sea salt
- 1 tsp of ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp of dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp of dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp of ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp of ground celery seed
- Optional: A dash of cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together until the spices are well-dispersed in the meat. I use my hands; just make sure to wash!
- Lightly grease with olive oil a baking pan.
- Form six patties and place on baking pan.
- Put into oven and cook between 30 to 45 minutes.
All the Best,