Today, I share with you another salad dressing that is equally delicious as it is good for you! If you have allergies or fighting candida, this recipe is safe for you! It provided lots of flavor to the salad, which I toss with a protein to make a complete meal. So far, it has been good with chicken, beef, and even, some fish! It makes for a great marinade, too!
I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.
OLIVE OIL SALAD DRESSING
TIME: 5 Minutes
- 1 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 lemons, squeezed, for lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of Chopped Red Onion
- 1/2 tbsp of salt
- 1/4 tsp of ground ginger
- 1 tbsp of basil
- 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder
- 2 tsp of black pepper
- In a blender or food processor, add all the ingredients.
- Blend till smooth ~ and serve!
All the Best,